Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Father God

Father God, I say, You will have to show me who You are because even though I'm trying I don't know You, I can't see You.


I see a giant rainbow with red hot color sparks flying out as God's hand strikes it in the sky and hear THIS IS FOR YOU.

I see a million different animal species and enjoy their beautiful uniqueness and stand on a mountain road and overlook a vast display of trees and hills and hear THIS IS FOR YOU.

I see myself scooped (a naked baby) out of a cast-off mud puddle and robed clean and adopted

THIS IS FOR YOU

I see my heart held firmly in the grip of a strong and tender hand through every beating life has rendered me

THIS IS FOR YOU

I see my Savior Jesus crawl across the ground on His hands and knees in the dirt with his skin torn and scabby and blood dripping and I feel His heart in humility and obedience expand to take all of the sickliness and abuse imaginable to me

THIS IS FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment